Terms & Conditions
It is the aim of the Cystinosis Foundation UK to assist those suffering and/or involved with Cystinosis in any way that can be deemed helpful. However, we cannot give medical advice and ask that you seek professional, qualified assistance for diagnosing and treating any condition.
Access to and use of this site is provided by the Cystinosis Foundation UK and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of this site.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, your use of this website must be terminated immediately.
- The Cystinosis Foundation UK reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of this website after these changes constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit, the use and enjoyment of this site by other third parties.
- Any information published by the Cystinosis Foundation UK, or information published by other sources and distributed by the Cystinosis Foundation UK, is for general information purposes only and should not be construed as advising on diagnosis or treatment of any condition.
- The Cystinosis Foundation UK does not warrant that the materials contained within this website will be error free, uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server on which it is hosted are free of viruses or bugs.
- All content (text and graphics) are copyright of the Cystinosis Foundation UK, except for graphics and text submitted by individuals who have given permission for their materials to be used. All rights are reserved on this content and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from the Cystinosis Foundation UK. Content may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indicated are also copied and that no modifications are made.
- If you submit any material to the Cystinosis Foundation UK (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) through the website or by email, you agree to grant the Cystinosis Foundation UK a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. By submitting your contribution to the Cystinosis Foundation UK, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work;
- does not infringe any law;
- is not defamatory; and
- you have the right to make it available to the Cystinosis Foundation UK for all the purposes specified above.
In addition, you waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Cystinosis Foundation UK website and the purposes specified above.
- The Cystinosis Foundation does not take any responsibility for any content of external Internet websites, nor other cited materials. The existence of a link from the Cystinosis Foundation UK website to another organisation does not constitute endorsement of that organisation, unless explicitly stated.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.